Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Post Christmas

So I can finally post all my projects I made for Christmas. I had an excellent one with my family. I did have to work Christmas Eve and Christmas Day but I felt like I got in my quality family time.

Without further ado, the projects I made!


Here's an overview of all the gifts I made for people.


This little monster I made for my year old nephew. I used Stacey Trock's Mr. Toothy pattern that I received when I signed up for her Amigurumi class on Craftsy.


Next I made Totoro for my sister-in-law. I'm a big fan of Hayao Miyazaki's movies so Totoro was realy fun to make. 


Batman from my nephew!


Another pattern from Stacey Trock: Mike from Monster's Inc and Monster's University for my niece.


Stitch from the Disney movie, Lilo and Stitch for my father-in-law. I wasn't overly happy how it turned out. I think I put poor Stitch's eyes too close together so he looks a bit wonky. My FIL still loved it, so that made me happy.



Kirby from Nerdigurumi for my brother-in-law. 



And last but not least, the African Flower Owl for my sister. This pattern I used worsted weight instead of DK weight like the pattern called for, so it turned out much bigger than expected. My sister still loved it.

My brother-in-law said the niece and nephews loved their toys so much that they refuse to go to sleep if they're not with them. That really warms my heart. It's so nice to give gifts that people really like, especially when you've worked so hard on them.

Here's hoping for a great New Year!
-Pharmagurumi

No comments:

Post a Comment