Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

It's Christmastime, y'all!

So, just a few hours ago I finished -all- my crocheted Christmas presents. I am so darn proud of myself. I am going to wait until after Christmas to post pictures in the rare event that some of my family members actually read this blog.

I have to work Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and up until New Years Eve but it's all good! I have my schedule figured out to hang out with my family. I have enough time to attend church services for Christmas. Everything is okay! The start of December was pretty rough, but life is good now.


From the We Are Yarn Ravelry group, the questions was posed: what are your goal for 2015? After some thought, I busted out this list:



  • learn to knit
  • knit a pair of socks
  • get involved with a local spinning group and learn how to use a spinning wheel
  • crochet more amigurumi
  • start exercising more and eating healthier
  • learn Spanish
  • continue to be awesome at my job
  • find a local charity to craft for
  • get more involved in church
  • regularly update my blog
  • network with other crafters
We'll see how this all pans out.

Gearing up for crafting in 2015, I signed up for the Moogly 2015 CAL! I had planned on doing the 2014 blanket, but....life happened and it got put to the backburner.

I also signed up for my first Swap group on Ravelry! I've never done a swap before but the idea of getting fun stuff in the mail instead of just bills I need to pay for sounds wonderful. The first swap is a Superhero/Villains swap. Oh boy!

Happy Holidays everyone!
-Pharmagurumi  

No comments:

Post a Comment