Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

Sheepy!

So I found an awesome amigurumi swap group on Ravelry. Crochet & Amigurumi Swap One. The people there are so chill and fabulous. I feel like I finally connected to a group of crafters online. Hopefully much more connections will follow.

For the January Crochet Along, we're doing the Friday Sheep pattern. I had never seen this pattern and it was fabulously adorable. It only took more a few hours to work up.


Behold my sheepy!

I'm going to attempt to embroider a face on the little guy. I'm not that great at embroidering but this will force me to learn more about it.

I'm also really excited about Moogly's 2015 Crochet Along. First block will be released January 8th. I have no idea what colors I'll use, but I really want to use up my stash yarn instead of buying anything new.

Oh and I nearly forgot! I officially have over one thousand followers on Pinterest! I have links to my Pinterest on the right side bar. Most of my pins are crochet related so start following me.

Thanks again!
-Pharmagurumi

No comments:

Post a Comment