Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Mathematical!

So around two weeks ago I went tothe Kid 'N Ewe and Llamas, too festival in Boerne, Texas. It was the first fiber festival I have ever attended and I had an absolute blast. I bought my firsts skeins of alpaca, attended some really interesting classes, and also splurged to buy an Adventure Time drop spindle and some cheap roving. I'm doing my best to learn how to make pretty yarn. So far my efforts are as ugly as homemade soap but that won't discourage me!

Cue Action Shot!
On other news, I'm still desperately hooking to finish Christmas presents. November flew by and Christmas seems just around the corner. I'm working on a pattern for my sister, currently, and will post pictures after I finish.

One of my coworkers also asked me to finish an afghan his mom started. His mom can't crochet anymore due to arthritis so I offered to finished it. Crochet is a huge stress relief for me so it's almost like they're doing me a favor to ask for projects.

That's all for now!
-Pharmagurumi

No comments:

Post a Comment