Pages

Friday, November 28, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy belated Thanksgiving to all my American readers.

I have to work at the pharmacy today so my family celebrated Thanksgiving last Sunday. I had an absolute blast hanging out with my mom, husband, brother, aunt, and cousin. I think it's really great my mom and aunts live in the same city as I do so I don't have to stress about traveling for the holidays.

I don't know about y'all but now I really feel I can start getting in the Christmas spirit once Thanksgiving has past. I've started listening to Christmas music at work. My husband and I still need to put up our Christmas tree and Nativity Scene, but it will have to wait until I'm off work again. I love the Advent season leading up the Christmas.

Now I just need to finish crocheting all these darn Christmas presents in time!

-Pharmagurumi

No comments:

Post a Comment